POINT OF CONTACT:
Affiliate Manager: Ariel@veracityathletics.com
CODE OF CONDUCT:
Strict adherence to the Veracity Code of Conduct is required to be a part of the community – as a member, coach, staff member or volunteer. Failure to follow the code will result in removal from the community and a denial of service.
- All payments are non-refundable. Your Membership is billed up-front.
- The billing cycle is every two (2) weeks. You will be charged every other Friday.
- Your weekly class allowance is over one consecutive Sunday to Saturday period.
- There are no roll over of classes.
- Your Membership auto-renews every billing cycle unless canceled below.
- There is an option for a temporary downgraded membership or the payment of Drop-Ins while traveling but there are no membership holds / freezes offered.
- There is a “No-Show Fee” as outlined HERE.
- You will be charged the current Drop-In class rate for each class attended over your allowable number of classes in a billing cycle.
- Any use of the facility outside of regular classes is explicitly prohibited unless under the direction of a Personal Training Coach or Group Class Coach.
AS STATED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT:
We understand things come up and we’d like to do what we can to help. If you’d like to discuss your specific situation, please reach out the Point of Contact (POC).
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL YOUR YOUR AUTOMATICALLY RECURRING GROUP CLASS MEMBERSHIP:
Please note the following:
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. When you cancel, you are cancelling for the next billing cycle. At that point, you will no longer have access to the facility or any apps.
3. Cancel at least 24 hours before the next billing cycle to avoid being charged for the upcoming billing cycle. All payments are non-refundable.